Open popup screen on call recieve

nadeem123

All Elastix Experts,
I would like to integrate third party CRM system with Elastix (i.e. the third party CRM developed in PHP having complete customer Detail (i.e. phone, address, customer name etc)). So i want a popup window with all the basic customer information when there is a customer call. So i want to integrate Elastix system with my CRM system to collect the customer information.

nadeem123

nadeem123 said:
All Elastix Experts,
I would like to integrate third party CRM system with Elastix (i.e. the third party CRM developed in PHP having complete customer Detail (i.e. phone, address, customer name etc)). So i want a popup window with all the basic customer information when there is a customer call. So i want to integrate Elastix system with my CRM system to collect the customer information.

:(
Its urgent please have a look an dreply

mojaddady

Hey Nadeem
Could you find any solution for this problem?(show popup)

nadeem123

No Not yet ...do u have any idea about it ...?

mojaddady

hi again
we developed this feature in some project.
but i am trying to find any other solution.may be a better solution.
if you find that, please tell me ;)
Best Regard

nadeem123

Can u bit guide me as i am programmer i will try at my best to develop but need some guide line from where should i start exactlly at which Script can i apply as which Database table is for that
ur reply will be highlyy appreciate and more help full Thanks

mojaddady

hi
in our patch , we show a popuo ( Customer information ) on elastix UI, when Agents receive a call.
Instruction:

first, you must detect any agent client by their cookies.
second , you must check calls, if destination of call is equal to Agent Number ( you can find Agent number by his or her cookie( first step)),show a div on Agent elastix UI, that contain CID and some more information about CID ( from your CRM Application).
we developed a solution similar this.
B)
if any other of friends have opinion please write here ;)
Best Regard

nadeem123

But at Elastix end at which script need to change and apply check can u write down the code here or email me nadeem.qaisar@gmail.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cristian.saiz