ooh323 call not working

Discussion in 'General' started by milesje, Feb 23, 2011.

1. milesje

I am tring to make an H323 call to a Cisco Router who then has a dial peer that connects the call to a Cisco CM on the far end.

As soon as the call is initiated I receive a message stating that can not be completed.

Looking at the debug on the router I can not see any attempts of contact from the Elastix server.

I am able to make other H323 calls to different routers that forward the dial peer to a channel bank or ISDN. Using a Cisco CM 6 I can make the H323 call that fails with Elastix.

I am using Elastix v2.0.2

So I know the [general] section of ooh323.conf is correct as the other H323 calls work, listed below is the specific for the H323 not working.

ooh323.conf
    [CiscoRouter1]
    type=friend
    context=from-h323
    ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    port=1720
    disallow=all
    allow=g729
    rtptimeout=60

extensions_custom.conf

[custom-to-ciscoH323]
    exten => _534XXXX,1,Dial(ooh323/${EXTEN}@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)
    exten => _534XXXX,h,Hangup()

I will try turn on ooh323 debug and see if I can determin more info.

Any ideas are welcome.

2. fmvillares

doy you have ooh323 channel loaded in your asterisk box?

3. damaris alfonso Olan

Hola Fernando yo tengo instalado el Elastix 2.0.3 y necesito integrarlo a un MCU tandberg pero por lo que he leido el protocolo que utiliza este MCU para las conexiones es el H323 mi pregunta es : Sera posible que desde el MCU pueda llamar a un telefono (de videollamada) conectado al Asterisk y este se pueda integrar a una videoconferencia?

Deantemano agradesco tu apoyo

saludos

4. fmvillares

nop h323 en asterisk no soporta videollamada ni se puede integrar con sistemas cisco / tandberg o polyvom de video