nvfax

indio

Hello, for what I have been reading the version of elastix it(he,she) does not go nvfaxdetect installed, im like to be install it like since the manuals that is well-read estan based in asterisk and I do not find the directories.

Thank you.

adminad

This link will show instructions about how to patch asterisk with nvfax.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Newm ... Asterisk14

We have this task in the queue. Unfortunately we have not had enough time until now to apply this patch and test everything. If anybody can help us to have this patch applied please post it here

moyses

Here is the patched file

You just need to modify
menuselect-deps.in in the build_tools/ directory.

Insert "NV_DETECT=@PBX_NV_DETECT@" after the line that reads NEWT=@PBX_NEWT@ <line 16>

You may need further testing.

Best Regards

moyses

moyses

adminad

Great!!!!!!!!!!

I'll test it tonight!

Thanks Moyses

indio

where is the directory of tools??
im search the file in my elastix, when find no results founds, it´s posible in my elastix this file and directory do not exist??.

Thanks.

lek

Tools directory? What do you mean?

indio

yes the build_tools/.

Thanks.

lek

build_tools?

Could you explain a little bit more about what this directory should contain?

Maybe these tools you need are already included in the distro but not in this folder.

indio

Im i need active the nvfax detect, the post of moyses see:
Here is the patched file

You just need to modify
menuselect-deps.in in the build_tools/ directory.

Insert "NV_DETECT=@PBX_NV_DETECT@" after the line that reads NEWT=@PBX_NEWT@ <line 16>

You may need further testing.

Best Regards

The problem is in my elastix 0.8.5, not exist the build_tools or I do not find it.

An another cuestion is, the nvfaxdetect is not actived in the applications in the distro. How to active the nvfaxdetect.

adminad

Nvfaxdetect was removed from the distro in the 0.8 branch. The reason was that the code was not ready for asterisk 1.4.

After the Moyses post we have tested the patch and seems to be good to include it in Elastix, but it have to be scheduled for the 0.9.1 version because the current version we'll release this Wed. 14th is freezed to new functionality because it's needed for not introducing new bugs.

About the build_tools you mentioned. I'm not pretty sure what you mean. But the C compiler (gcc) and the make utility are already included in Elastix.

toxine

admin said:
Nvfaxdetect was removed from the distro in the 0.8 branch. The reason was that the code was not ready for asterisk 1.4.

After the Moyses post we have tested the patch and seems to be good to include it in Elastix, but it have to be scheduled for the 0.9.1 version because the current version we'll release this Wed. 14th is freezed to new functionality because it's needed for not introducing new bugs.

About the build_tools you mentioned. I'm not pretty sure what you mean. But the C compiler (gcc) and the make utility are already included in Elastix.
Thanks for the info. i've installed the latest elastix version but i cannot see the nvfaxdetect option. You know when it will be included?
I'm asking this because i don't have any isdn-fxo board on my box and i'd like to receive fax through my patton connected in lan, but with nvfaxdetect is impossible...

Thanks

toxine

toxine said:
admin said:

Thanks for the info. i've installed the latest elastix version but i cannot see the nvfaxdetect option. You know when it will be included?
I'm asking this because i don't have any isdn-fxo board on my box and i'd like to receive fax through my patton connected in lan, but with nvfaxdetect is impossible...

Thanks
Still no chances to know when nvfaxdetect will be included in the distro?

:whistle:

toxine

Lame me!
The fax now works perfectly. I just DON'T use nvfaxdetect. I've just setted the DID to transfer the fax call to the fax extension. Simple...:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neonakris