Not able to transfer calls from Xlite to Xlite

harrypbxcocr

I recently set the a pbx with the last version of elastix

I found some problems on the manual since it is not updated with all the changes.

I got and fxo card openvox with 12 lines working incomming and outgoing calls.

<y problem is when i got an incomming call and pick it up on extension 701, i am not able to transfer it to extenion 702. Funtion of ## does not work.

Can anyone help me here please or suggest how to create a new way to transfer the calls?

thanks in advance

Bob

Harry,

My strong recommendation is to not use Xlite if you want this functionality.

Agreed you can transfer using the ##, but it is not used widely with most phones having the transfer capability built in as part of their design which uses the sip channel to initiate a call transfer.

The difference with the ## method is that it is using the audio channel to commence a transfer (which is going to be dependent on several factors, but most importantly, it is going to rely on the DTMF settings.

So I recommend you try some different DTMF settings to see if this corrects the issue. I would only spend and hour on on it. Any more refer back to my first line in this reply and upgrade to Bria, which includes a transfer button, or select a another Softphone....You might even try a different codec as well...

Regards
Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen