Not Able to Dial out

Discussion in 'General' started by gagercub, Sep 30, 2010.

1. gagercub

Hi everyone. This is the first time i been here and well, totally new with the whole voip game. I got everything working good but i have this huge problem that i have not been able to fix.

I can call in to the system perfectly and everything. How ever when i go to make an outbound call or I have a client who uses DISA when we call out side the system to the general public we get "the number is not in service" or "your call can not be completed as dialed." I have am outbound route, turk and Inbound routes done.

I should add this now. It was working up until about this morning and now not a single call can go out.

HELP! Please going ot pull my hair out.

Many many big thanks

2. jgutierrez

Paste the CLI(asterisk -r) output of the call from the beginning up to the end.
    As well paste the configuration that you have done for your outbound routes.

3. gagercub

I know how to get the CLI information. Were would i find the outbound route? are you mean the outbound route? meaning where i put in the rule like 1NXXNXXXXXX?

4. gagercub

Thanks for your time. I have no idea what it was the only thing I can think of, is I upgraded to Elastix 2.8 and thats when it stopped. I reinstalled 2.7 and everything is working perfect.