no phone numbers appear in Agent Console

coryjsanders

I create a Form/Campaign/load a .csv from numbers I paste into a text file. Get a proper Camaign. Start the dialer. Log in as an agent that I have created. System dials my soft phone, I log in, get hold music. But no phone numbers appear on the screen. Can not call anyone. Help?

johnme

Hi

I have exactly the same problem.
I use elastix 2.0.2 and i instaled call center from inside off elastix.

Any howto?

Bue

jgutierrez

I would think that the elastixdialer is not configured correctly... make sure that under the configuration tab, on server ip you have placed: 127.0.0.1 for username: admin for password: elastix456

johnme

Hi

I found my problem!!!

I didnt put the agent to the queue...

My agent is 3200 so in the queue i should place to static agents: "A3200,0"

Now call center works...

Bue

coryjsanders

I cannot make it work. Here is what I do:
1. Queue has agent 2000 as A2000,0 in the Static Agents box
2. I make a Form
3. I make a Campaign and load a .csv that appears to save just fine, and make the Campaign Active.
4. I go to Configuration and start the dialer (I do not understand what the significance of the username and password is here, but I put in admin for the user and elastix456 for pasword and save and Start the dialer.)
5. I go to Agent Console and sign in with 2000 on Extension 2000. It dials my soft phone at 2000 and I enter 2000#. I get signed in and get taken to the Agent Console screen. My script shows up, but the Form and the numbers do not.

Can you tell me if I am missing something?

Thanks.

johnme

Hi

I think you forgot to set up an agent.
In call center module you will find a tab agents. In there set up an agent with a number different than the numbers of your extentions, and a password.

So in my example i login as agent 3200 from extention 320.
Dont forget to put in queue the "A3200,0" so 3200 will be an agent.

You must understand that all extentions can be agents by their numbers, but we have, "in another way" agents with their own username and passwords that can login from any extention.

Think, anyone can login from an extention and do something, (you dont know who is he),
but if someone login with his own login information from no matter witch extention, then you know exactly who is and what job did he do.

Bye

coryjsanders

Sorry, I cannot make it work. I have agent 1000 with password xxxx set up. He is in the Static Agents as A1000,0

I open the Agent Console and sign in using Ext 9500. 9500 gets the hold music. I call the DID directed to my Queue and 9500 gets a beep and is connected to the incoming caller. But the outbound portion will not work. Does not show the numbers or the Form. Have a CSV loaded. Is there some special application you need to use to create the CSV? I've tried Excel and Notepad. dicko says don't use a dos-based program for it. Thanks.

johnme

Hi

Try a simple excel csv file.
Only in A column put some numbers (for test put some of your extentions near to you).
Save the file as csv(ms dos), and csv with (,) delimiter.
I dont remember witch of them worked for me try both.

Bye
John

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen