no cdr reports on custome group users

Discussion in 'General' started by faisal, Jan 2, 2010.

1. faisal

HI,

1st of all a Happy New Year to All.

I just downloaded and installed 1.6.12 . I have created a custom group where i removed some features now problem is that users in custom users group are unable to see cdr where if i add user in administrator group there is no problem.

help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Fais..

2. faisal

is there anyone?

3. jgutierrez

Yes, that is correct, that is the way it should be, if you give one non-admin user access to the CDR, this user should ONLY be able to see the CDR of his associated extension.

If you want to modify this behaviour, then, you can check the following post:
    http://www.elastix.org/component/option ... 0/lang,es/

4. faisal

jgutierrez,

Thanks for your response but there are more then one person wants to view reports how can I make more then one people to view the reports.

Thanks,

Fais..

5. jgutierrez

Well, I would apply any of these three easy options:

1. Create a single user, and make my supervisors to use it.
    2. Create as many users as I need, but associate the same extension to all of the them.
    3. Edit palosantCDR.class.php as stated on the previous post, and add the other extensions, it just involves a small and easy php programming task

6. faisal

Well thank you for very quick response well 1st task done and working perfect.

So associating multipule users to single extension will not efect anything then it's fine :).

Thanks again

this will be my 1st and big installation of Elastix 16 FXO and 100 Extension. I hope every thinggo smooth.

Regards,

Faisal

7. faisal

well it works great just wanted to know that will we be able to do this in coming version of elastix without acutely modifying the php files as in many cases there are more then one people would like to view the cdr's of all users.

Regards,

Faisal