NO AUDIO

Discussion in 'General' started by cyberfab, Jun 10, 2007.

1. cyberfab

I have elastix running on a good laptop of mine , it is connectied to the internet VIA a Roger Airpot(shark fin looking thing) and connect through a normal NIC in the laptop, I inatalled the ISO cd , and everything seems to be running fine, I have two device resgisterd ok , a SPA2100 and Xlite, everything looks ok on the dirty black screen,like sip show peers , the sip traces, the channel regesteries , but when I get a dial tone and try to make a call it is DEAD silance , I cant even dial voicemail , so it seems to be a RTP issue but when I hook my devieces up to my trixbox server everything works fine so there is no network issue in my house any clue anyone ? please help , I could make 2000k this week if I have this working for monday or tuesday and would gladly donate some of it to the project If I get this working with this setup with faxing !!!!!!!!$300 DONATION BOUNTY !!!!!

2. lek

lek Guest

Dear Cyberfab,

Would be a good idea if you post your log file (in verbose 9). Try to post a clear file, get rid of any unrelated output.

Also:

- What version of Elatix are you running?
    - Attach your extensions_additionals.conf

Good look<br><br>Post edited by: edgar, at: 2007/06/10 07:55

3. cyberfab

Thanks for the fast reply, I was so tired last night I forgot the root passwor for the box I installed this on. So I did a reinstall with Elastix 0.8.2 , I have tried both 0.8.1. and 0.8.2 I am currently on 0.8.2.

Now To let you you I have also tried doing a siple call transfer on the FOP panel and the call fails in the CRD , please help ,here are the files you requested , I cleaned up the log file abit http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/MYLOG.txt

4. cyberfab

5. adminad

Dear Cyberfab,

For some reason your files are not available to download. Could you send me by email to info at elastix dot org?

Or could you try to upload them again?

6. cyberfab

I have sent you the email with the details , and the server details !:unsure: