no access to elastix gui after freepbx 2.7 upgrade

Discussion in 'General' started by tbooth, Apr 20, 2010.

1. tbooth

no access to elastix gui after freepbx 2.7 upgrade

this is what I get:

SELECT username, password_sha1, extension_low, extension_high, deptname, sections FROM ampusers WHERE username = 'asteriskuser'
    DB Error: no such field

Any ideas?
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

update: i can reach the gui and all the tabs work with the exception of the PBX tab. I get the error listed above when I press the PBX tab only.

2. luetzz

Almost the same thing here:
    After upgrading from 1.5 or 1.6 (2 different machines), using the "Modules Admin", everything was ok till I decided to do an upgrade from the console using "yum upgrade".

DB Error: no such field

No ideas till now?

Thanks,
    Luetz.

3. Patrick_elx

Search in this forum, there are many similar issue.
    When you did a yum upgrade, the freepbx version in the elastix repo was older than the one you had already. The database table between versions of freepbx are different and that's your trouble.

If you have upgraded freepbx manually, you need to exclude all freepbx 'downgrade' from the yum update (either by an exlude clause in the yum update or entering the freepbx.noarch in the exclude lines of the yum conf file. See the other post for more information).

To fix your system try to upgrade freepbx to your previous version by either trying to access the update gui /admin/config.php?type=setup&display=modules or by copying the correct freepbx files from a working system or from the freepbx website (all the /admin folder)

4. luetzz

Thank you Patrick_elx,

Followed your tip about copying the correct freepbx files and, after that, I could manage to repair installations accessing "Modules Admin" in the GUI interface.

I apologize for not searching deeper this issue. I just stoped at the first result from searching "DB Error: no such field" in the "Search Forum" field above. It gave back just this post and I thought it was all about it.

Thanks again,

Luetz.