Newest Update???????

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboy47, Dec 3, 2007.

1. cowboy47

Just because I am cowardly, and I have not done the update yet, I was curious if anyone else has done the latest update? There is a lot of stuff happening in this. Any issues with anyone? Comments????

C

2. cowboy47

So it appears there is an issue with the update? Has anyone else had any problems? Comments?

3. nrsrikumar

After the upgrade, i had some issues. The call reports do not appear to work. It shows the old calls, but the new calls are not displayed. It does not show the calls made after the upgrade.

4. DaveD

I have had no issues since the update ,so far everything is working but will keep looking for any bugs

5. CleveJ

The update went very well, just a few minor issues when updating FreePBX. How I did my update is as follows. I installed 0.9.0-14 on a spare HD then on my current working setup which was 0.9.0-16, I did a backup, and restored it on my spare HD with 0.9.0-14. I then did a yum -y update, it took a while and all went through good. When I updated FreePBX I found the following.

1. Asterisk info module was broken
    2. symlink from modules failed
    retrieve_conf failed to sym link the /etc/asterisk/sip.conf file from modules
    Added 9 minutes ago
    (retrieve_conf.SYMLINK)

a)To solve the broken Asterisk module, I deleted the module and reinstalled it worked perfect.
    b)to solve the "symlink" problem I used the example from here http://www.elastix.org/component/option ... 6/lang,en/

Now this also caused a small issue, where "extensions.conf/iax.conf/sip.conf" ownership for these files were "root" so I had to change the ownership to "Asterisk"

Hope this helps someone.

Post edited by: Stilllearning, at: 2007/12/04 00:39

EDIT:

I have found another issue:

1, On testing all extensions were not working, I had to delete them all and reconfigure again to get them working.<br><br>Post edited by: Stilllearning, at: 2007/12/04 04:33

6. cowboy47

OK, I have a new issue after doing the update. My Sangoma zap channels do not show up. At present, I have modified zapata.conf to include the line:

#include zapata-channels.conf

restart asterisk but still nothing. If I do a ztcfg -vv the channels are there, but asterisk does not know about them.

I am downloading latest sangoma wanpipe drivers.

If anyone knows anything else, I would appreciate it.

C