Newbie help

sw1215

I am just learning Elastix. In my installation I have two issues that keep popping up from time to time.

1. Sometimes we get "all circurts are busy" to a number. One we have tested gives us this and when we call it from a cell phone we get "not a working number". Other times it may take a couple of trys to get the number dialed. I know some forums say it is a service provider issue. Our service is from a small coop ( only game in town)phone company.

2. We have time conditions set up. In order for them to work we have installed Webmin and have the system time set correctly, but the hardware time is one hour behind. Time zone is set correctly. As of yet the PBX is not connected to the Internet, but will be. We hope once it is we can hit a time server to set the time and all will be well.

Any suggestions anyone can give me on these issues will be greatly appreciated. Thank

pucky900

Your "All circuits are busy" message means your calls are not going out your truck. If you can call between phones internally but you can't get out the office.... you are having truck issues. Double check your settings

sw1215

That's part of the problem. We can get out, but sometimes we get the "all circurts are busy". We have tested a few numbers we have gotten this with a cell phone and it gives us a "not a working number".

pucky900

Can you call between phones internally in your office? Are you using soft phones or hard phones?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen