Newb building a conference bridge

Discussion in 'General' started by croutezt, Sep 12, 2009.

1. croutezt

Hi i am trying to build a conference bridge using Elastix. I have purchased an OpenVox D410P and installed it into the machine. We are currently using a Nortel system on for the regular phone system. I have setup a T1 PRI between the two. On the hardware detection screen it shows 1-24 pri not in use but displayed in green. It appears to have auto configured the DAHDI config file. I have configured a zap trunk with 23 channels, an incoming route, and an outgoing route. To test i have tried to call inbound, outbound and inside the system. Inbound doesn't work. Outbound give me an error that all lines are in use. Inside the system works fine(two softphones connected via voip to elastix). I am pretty sure my T1 isnt working properly(due to my ignorance) but i dont know if its on the elastix side or the nortel side.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might fix this? Id like to get it up and running next week so we can get rid of the expensive overhead of having to rent 3rd party conference bridges.