New XML scripts problem

asepulveda

Hello,
I? using 6731i, i install the script and play all around it, its works excellent!!, but i have tow questions , well one question, and onde problem. I? using extensions in freepbx.

when i use 6731i with firmware 2.5.X it is necessary to specify the tftp server first? I read the hole document and i understand this is not necessary, that i just need to connect the phone and then i will be ask for ext and pass, but when i connect the phone it doesn't work at it should be until i specify the tftp server, once i config tftp server the phone gets the aastra.cfg file very well. is this the way it should be?

The other thing is, once i have been asked for the user and pass , phone gets config and works very well until i restart my phone, in this moment the phone ask me again for user and pass, i enter the ext number corresponding to that phone, the voicemail password and i get an error something like this "error: this extension is already configure in this phone" i cannot make anything with the phone until i enter another user and pass, but not the corresponding to this phone. any ideas? i was clean enough?

regards,
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cristian.saiz