New Users Missing / Full CDR Report for User

Discussion in 'General' started by husaints, Mar 16, 2011.

1. husaints

Hi,

I created a few users with different permissions and roles. One Extension User, One Operator and a custom Group User called Manager. I could see the users for a while, but later on when I clicked the User List, the created Users were missing! Weirdly I am able to login with the User Credentials for the users I had created, but they are not showing up in the user list! What could have happened?

How do I delete these users now or how do I change the password for these as they were created for test, and anyone can login with the simple username and password tot he system? Are the created users stored in any file or list from where I can delete them?

Secondly after creating a user, I am only able to view the CDR reports of the extension assigned to that user. I want a manager user account who should be able to see all CDR report, how can I achieve this. I do not wan to give the manager the full administrator rights to the PBX though.

Appreciate your help.

2. fmvillares

its a known bug not corrected since many months...

3. husaints

So I figured by reading through the forums.

I was able to rectify this, by changing the administrator group name to the original name "administrator" and I got user list and the function to add new user back! Should work for others too.

Can anyone let me know how I can enable a new user to be able to view the complete CDR report in and out from the elastix pbx rather than their own extension?

Thanks in advance.

4. fmvillares

change the php code so suit that myqsl consult

5. jgutierrez

6. husaints

Hi,

thanks for all your replies. another around this is as follows:

Login into /var/www/html/modules/userlist/index.php

Search for this line $arrData[$item["null"]] = "No extension";

This line will be commented, uncomment it and you can provide a user with No Extension

Once you create a user with no extension, you can view complete CDR.

Hope this helps someone.

Solving this I have come up with another issue!!

When exporting the CDR to Excel on Elastix 2.0.3 not all the records are being exported. Only the records shown on theat single page is exported thats a mere 50 records. You go to the next page and export to excel you find only the records on that page exported to the excel sheet. This was not the case with earlier versions of Elastix, specially 2.0.0, 1.5.xx, 1.6.xx.

Can anyone suggest somehting here? Elastix 2.0.3 is really not production ready in my opinion with so many bugs which were nt present in the older versions!

7. fmvillares

thats what all the community helpers and developers are saying since july 2010...but no one listens in palosanto world...

8. husaints

fmvillares,

What do you think is the most stable version to put in as a production server. With 2.0.3 we are overwhelmed with so man bugs..

9. fmvillares

its up to the expertise u have...i think the 2.0 with manual tuneup asterisk and all modules recompiling freepbx upgrading etc is better...but u need extensive tuneup---
    for the other guys as dick ramon franck etc 1.6 is the most stable OOTB as u dont need to manually tune up so many thing...and i agree with this also...and they are right also...
    again its up to the experts eye...

10. ftaurino

try this:

comment the line

if($esAdministrador)

in /var/www/html/modules/cdrreport/index.php

tested on elastix 2.0

11. garrywadams

husaints,
    You are a life saver! I've been searching for an option like this for a very LONG time!

Also, if you come up with a way to export more than just the CDR records "in view" one page at a time, let me know. I'm anxious to find a fix for that too.
    In the meantime, I've used the FreePBX reports page to fill that gap. I log into the unembedded FreePBX and go to the Reports tab. You can filter by date range and there's an export option at the bottom of the page. It doesn't have .xls option, but it can still export a .csv, and it gets everything in the date range specified (even if it isn't on that main page).

12. mossab

hello,
    I faced same problem with my elastix 4 and i solved this problem in /var/www/html/modules/monitoring/index.php
    by comment this code:

if (is_null($extension)) {
    if (hasModulePrivilege($user, $module_name, 'reportany'))
    $smarty->assign("mb_message", "<b>"._tr("no_extension")."</b>");
    else{
    $smarty->assign("mb_message", "<b>"._tr("contact_admin")."</b>");
    return "";
    }
    }

maybe help someone...