New hardware planning

Discussion in 'General' started by leiw3248, Oct 10, 2009.

1. leiw3248

Hello

I want to buy new set of hardware for Elastix, which hardware brand should good for
    Elastix ?

Thank !

2. Chilling_Silence

3. leiw3248

>>None specifically, in fact many opt for building a custom machine.
    >>
    >>As long as it has linux support (Which almost everything these >>days does) then you'll be fine.
    >>
    >>Why not go for something such as the D945GCLF2 Intel Atom boards?

I want to know Intel Atom boards can support how many users? I think Atom speed doesn't better than Duo core.

I mean motherboard of the Lan driver position, it is because I tried some intel board can't support Lan driver.

Thank !

4. Chilling_Silence

5. Chilling_Silence

It's probably worth me saying this:
    Yes, this forum is here to assist users, but the people who help out are not about to hand you every single answer on a silver platter. If you're going to be using technology like this, you MUST learn to problem solve, its an absolute requirement!

IF you cannot do that, then it's time to find a new project of some sort to focus your time / energies on.

If the people here can see that you've actually spent some time doing a little bit of research, and you're asking something like:
    "Im interested in using the D945GCLF2 board but I'm unsure if I'll be able to support my expected 40 extensions?" then you'd get a little bit more response than "Build me a PBX System" which realistically deserves an answer of: http://store.palosanto.com/index.php/ap ... x-025.html

Edit: Also, see my sig.