Need help: Integrate a2billing with elastix

infoseeker

Hi guys i am new to elastix or i should say to the whole open source telephony systems. I have been trying to create a basic traditional calling card system that would forward all calls to the a2billing system and customers can make calls from there on in. I can't find any guides or tutorials that would help me with the elastix integration. I know some of the a2billing files are installed but my system gives an error when i try to check if postgresql system is installed or not i installed it any ways and now there is a schema error i don

saleh

infoseeker

Thank You For Your help. I tried the steps stated in the link you posted. However when i make the call to the DID there is no action from the pbx. to check if my pbx was setup correctly i installed xlite and made and extension. If i forward the calls to the xlite extension i can recive and make the calls but when i forward the inbound routes to the custom app custom-a2billing,_X.,1. Nothing happens and the line is dropped. I have already tried these linkes to troubleshoot but they are not working either

http://forum.asterisk2billing.org/viewtopic.php?t=3821

http://www.nresource.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=43

I am really stuck some one pls help

saleh

Please check this files under the directory /etc/asterisk

1) extensions_a2billing.conf

$ more /etc/asterisk/extensions_a2billing.conf

[a2billing]
exten => _X.,1,Answer
exten => _X.,n,Wait(1)
exten => _X.,n,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

[custom-a2billing]
exten => _X.,1,Answer
exten => _X.,n,Wait(1)
exten => _X.,n,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

[a2billing-callback]
exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|2|callback)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

[custom-a2billing-callback]
exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|2|callback)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

[a2billing-cid-callback]
exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|2|cid-callback|1)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

[custom-a2billing-allcallback]

[custom-a2billing-did]
exten => _X.,1,deadAGI(a2billing.php|1|did)
exten => _X.,2,Hangup

2) Is the extensions_a2billing.conf file included in the extensions_custom.conf file, if not please add this line
in the extensions_custom.conf
line to add: #include extensions_a2billing.conf

3) Then reload the asterisk

I hope this can help you.

mandimandi

Hi saleh,
thank's a lot for the excelent guide of a2billing. The right way are to delete anything and start from zero. I stoped :blush: many time to try to install, so, now I will try one more time to install a2billing after read your guide.
Bye

crabarr

I have a cid-callback prblem. The callback is initiated and the phone I am calling from rings but as soon as I answer the phone it hangs up. Anyone know what gives? This is in my extensions conf:

[a2billing-cid-callback]
exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|2|cid-callback|1)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

crabarr

I figured it out. The addon sounds weren't installed. Is the Ivr prompt supposed to say "connecting your call" before prompting for the destination number to be dialed?

crabarr

crabarr said:
I figured it out. The addon sounds weren't installed. Is the Ivr prompt supposed to say "connecting your call" before prompting for the destination number to be dialed?
That's the callback intro audio. Can anyone tell me how to increase the time the system waits for you to enter your destination number?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr