Multiple Time Conditions won't work on 1.3-2

Discussion in 'General' started by itgadgets, Oct 22, 2008.

1. itgadgets

Hi all,

I set up two time conditions, one for mon-thur 9am-5pm & the other fri - 9am-4pm

If time cond mon-thur was met it would ring ring group 600, if it wasn't met it would go to fri cond and again ring group 600 if that was met,if cond fri wasn't met it would go to IVR.

The first cond worked ok if the time was met and if not met it did go through to cond fri, however if a ring group was set it would go to voicmail.
    I then set it up so cond fri if the time was met it would go to IVR and that worked ok! Just not if a ring group was set!

After trying a few times all of the ring groups stopped working and would just go through to 202's voicemail.

Deleted the time conds and just had the one and it did the same thing! Had no time cond and set just to ring a ring group and still went to 202's voicemail........

I have since done this on another machine and it does the same thing, however I am able to get it back up and running so the inbound will go to the ring group!

any thoughts?

2. danardf

Not simple to reading! :blink:

If I understand your problem, you are deleted all times conditions and remake these times conditions at identical!?

Have you try to make another time conditions with a different name?

3. itgadgets

I did delete them and recreate with different names....