Multiple incoming did numbers from the same voip p

voipertutti

Dear all,

i've got several inbound did numbers from the same voip provider. It is Eutelia from italy.
But in the reports page all inbound calls seem to be from the same number: is the first in alphabeticol order placed in the sip additional configuration file.
I want to say that I'm not able to know wich did number the caller dialed couse the reported channel is always the same.
Any idea ?

Thanks in advance
Alessandro

Lee Sharp

This depends on how they are pssing the information to you. Log into the terminal, and type "asterisk -r" and then use your cell phone to call in on a back line. You will see a lot of stuff scroll by, but under you should see CID and DID information.

voipertutti

Thank in advance for you help Lee,

i played that command on my terminal and sow that the provider pass the right "_FROM_DID=0784XXXXXXX". The problem is that is from the worong trunk.
I've got 3 trunks from trunk name EuteliaNU 0784XXXXXXX, trunk name EuteliaCA 070XXXXXXX, trunk name EuteliaUK 0044XXXXXXX. Obviosly the peer config is the same but with differnt user and password. When I call the firs, secon or third asterisk report the right "_FROM_DID" value but always from the same trunk EuteliaCA.
Gratefull for your patience
Alessandro

Lee Sharp

You may need to talk with The Moth. (Eutelia is a type of moth... :) ) It looks like you actually have one trunk with three lines, and it just passes everything on one. This is not a problem if you are configured for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen