multiple day/night toggles with a time condition??

Is it possible to have more than 1 working day/night condition while using a time condition. I have followed the setup outlined in the docs and can get *280 to work with a time condition with no problems. I created *281 to use for inclement weather if the office closed early but it does not work at all. When I dial *281 and dial in and test it will ALWAYS play the *280 day/night condition.

In short on bad weather days I need to dial into the system and toggle to the IVR that plays the inclement weather IVR so clients know we are closed.

current setup below.

time condition m-f 9-5 calls go to RG 600, after hours to night IVR

if receptionist is busy she dials *280 to bypass RG600 and play another IVR that says they are open but unavailable. (works fine)

Inbound routes> any DID/CID set destination is : day/night mode (0) NotAvailable

created day/night *281 Day=time condition (9-5pm) Night=Inclement weather IVR
dial *281 but does not route calls to Inclement weather IVR

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

create a timer condition for your week days, hours. let's call it 'open/close'
create a day/night condition for your weather issue. let's call it 'sun/rain'

inbound call Any CID/Any Did -> 'open/close'
'open/close'; open -> 'sun/rain'; close -> ivr close
'sun/rain'; sun -> ring group; rain -> ivr bad weather

you can toggle manually the sun/rain with the code you'll define in the day/night condition.
The open/close will be toggle by the timer.

The short answer is that time conditions do not support more than one day/night toggle internally (at this time).

It may be inelegant, but the way to do it is to un-associate the existing day/night condition from the time condition and have the call flow go through them one at a time.

In your case, you should have:

Open/Closed Time Condition --> Inclement Weather Toggle --> Receptionist Away Toggle --> ...

(don't embed the *280 in the time condition, just use call flow to go in order)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114