Multiple CallerIDs per Inbound route.

adamj812

Is there any easy way of setting up many callerids for an inbound route rather than creating a new route for each one?

I have about 20 CallerIDs that I would like routed to a different IVR than the general public when calling in. I have it working now, but it makes for a mess in the inbound routes. I would rather just have 1 route with multiple IDs if possible.

-Adam

alang

Have you tried use a pattern to match the more than one number?

Patrick_elx

I was looking for a function like this one.

I think there should be two new containers: DID group and CID group
And allow in the inbound route to use these groups.

adamj812

I have not tried a pattern match, but there is also no pattern to the numbers. I was hoping to figure out some sort of database access where if someone would call into a route, asterisk would look up the DID they are calling in then match the caller ID to the route. So if someone was calling in on 8155551212 from 6085551000 the inbound route would have a command to look up the callerid then go to whichever numbered route in the database. If it can't find the callerid then go to the default route/ivr etc.

The database would look something like this.

DID CallerID Route
8155551212 6085551000 2

The diaplan would have to work something like this:

Lookup CallerID
Found Caller ID
Get Route#
Goto Route#
CallerID not found goto route 1

I'm sure this is not possible in FreePBX so it'll have to be done in the Custom area.

Route 1
IVR 1

Route 2
Conference 1

Is there an easy way to pull data from a MySQL table using variables from the asterisk dialplan? Once that is is done, it'd be fairly simple to create PHP front-end and load it into the elastix interface.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr