multi recordings for different days

Discussion in 'General' started by areid, Jan 12, 2009.

1. areid

I would like to save different recordings like "I am in today", "I am in meetings all day", etc. So each day I can change my recording to one of the saved ones.

2. abanuz

hi;

if you dial appropirate feature code on your phone,you can save(delete,listen and tec.) messages whatever you want to say.But this way ,every time you manuelly change these messages...?f you want to do one time...you save pre-recording files on your desktop and when you need to change,connect via ssh and change file manuelly:)There is no automatic or web based config for this ..

3. Mirko87

If you want to insert the recorded message when someone calls your number, you can record a lot of files (translate them into .gsm)... upload them in the Section System Recordings and create some Announcement.

After that, you have to work with the Time Conditions... If you configure in the right way the Time Conditions, your Elastix System can swith automatically the records that you have set for the specific day.

You can understand so much about Time Conditions on Elastix Withoout Tears... but if you have some doubts I'm pleased to answer your question.

Mirko

4. areid

Can this be added on a new feature for future?

web GUI in Recordings where each extension/user has a list of pre-recordings like "I am in the office, I am out of the office, I am in meetings all day". Then when they log on to /recordings, they see their list and turn which one ON. Maybe an option to have multiple ONs and define by order to play.