MPG123 + Transfer causing asterisk restart

dwells

Hello Community,

I haven't posted in a while, as I've been super busy on projects, but there is an interesting one that so far I can't solve.

In our production environment, there is a server that handles pretty much everything in this office. Including a call queue with 5-8 devices and any given time.

The problem is: with agents in the queue, someone else in the system starts a transfer (-- Started music on hold, class 'default', on <CHANNEL> )then when the system says (Playing 'pbx-transfer' (language 'en' )) then crashes and restarts(mp3/interface.c: Junk at the beginning of frame 49443303)(Asterisk Event Logger Started /var/log/asterisk/event_log).

This causes ALL agents to go "INVALID" in the queue, and they never ring. They'd have to log out and log in, and in some cases one device seems to reset all devices in the queue, and they all ring properly.

I've just recently started to heavily monitor the "random" problem. I also wrote a small script to check on the queue status every 30 minutes, and email the report every hour, So i can later trace in the logs within 30 minutes, of what happens.

Now, it's always the same frame 49443303; it's at random times (from 2-3 times a day to 1 every few days); I don't believe it to be the mp3's being used, they are good quality with no ID3 tags in them.

I upgraded to MPG123 version 1.6.2 and it happens a LOT LESS...but still happens.

Any thoughts?
-Thanks!!!

dwells

I just wanted to tell everyone that i solved this problem, by using MadPlay as the MoH player.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti