MP118 hangup issue

elgabo

Hi,

I have a MP118 that doesn't sends a BYE to the Elastix when the PSTN side of the FXO hangs up the call. The Audiocodes manuals tell me that the hangup tones can be recognized by the FXO, but this tones change depending on the country. I need to upload a binary file to the MP118. The procedure is as follows, first I need to write a txt file with the the tones frequency and cadence, second this file must be processed by a software. I don't have this software because my supplier didn't gave me any CDs (I have already asked for it but I don't have a lot of hopes). The application's name is "Downloadable Conversion Utility (DConvert)", does anyone has this application??? I'll be very grateful if someone can facilitate me this software.

Thanks,

fmvillares

audiocodes give that software for free to any people who buys its solutions and the 1 year support. Try contact your vendor.

elgabo

Hi,

I already tried but it's not responding to my mails. That's why I'm trying this forums. If anyone can help with this software it would be grately appreciated.

Regards,

dicko

You are apparently from Ecuador, possibly Guayaquil, One would have thought that PaloSanto would be able to provide that being as they are also in your Locale. Perhaps a quick 30 minutes of "paid support" in the link below? Maybe they will give you local calling rates :)

regards

dicko

elgabo

Hi dicko,

You are right I'm in Guayaquil, but the problem is on the MP118, I don't think Palosanto can give me support on the FXO.
I thought that someone that has already worked with this MP118 has the "Downloadable Conversion Utility (DConvert)", :p if someone does please mail me to elgabo81 [at] gmail [dot] com for arrangements.

Regards,

dicko

That binary must be available from your vendor, or send it back for a refund.

The locale indications would be presumably available authoritatively from PaloSanto they probably use similar FXO interfaces and must have knowledge of audiocodes hardware, they should be able to advise you on what "far end disconnect" signaling you can expect in Ecuador, maybe you don't need to wait for the inefficient "howler" tone disconnect signaling and just rely on a more normal wink or battery reversal.

fmvillares

exactly as all south american coutries relay on the common 425 hz signals surely its a misconfig in your audiocodes and palosanto should know how to do it...and again if your evndor does not give the audicoodes software ask for it in audiocodes.com with the original invoice or bill

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen