more optins in monitoring interface

jjidea

Hello can we have more options in the monitoring tab.
exemple:
1 button "select all" the records on the screen (because when you have hundreds of records it's very long to delete records)
1 button "today 's records"
1 button "week's records"
1 button "month's records"
and perhaps a way to search records by source and/or destination.

these are just ideas my users submit me.

(is there an official api to try to add modules ?)

thanks

dsantiago

As per my own experience, when system has a huge volume of calls recorded (several GB of hard disk), when you select monitoring tab, it takes a lot of time just to show you the first image and system doesn't react anymore!. CPU usage rises more than 50%.
Since this is for a elastix 0.9.2 installation, I hope version 1.0 will fix this issue.

dsantiago

As per my own experience, when system has a huge volume of calls recorded (several GB of hard disk), when you select monitoring tab, it takes a lot of time just to show you the first image and system doesn't react anymore!. CPU usage rises more than 50%.
Since this is for a elastix 0.9.2 installation, I hope version 1.0 will fix this issue.

dsantiago

adonisfigueroa

You have reason dsantiago, before to Elastix 1.0 the module monitoring was slow, but in the last Elastix version this porblem was fixed, now you can see the report without problems, the process could take around 15 seconds.

By the way, we will take in consider your suggestions jjidea.

Thanks to both.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino