Monitoring tab not displayed with recorded calls

ericng

I have turned on all my extension calls recording but when I browse the monitoring tab, I only see few of them. When I search through /var/spool/asterisk/monitor, there were many recorded files there. Hope someone can assist in figure out this problem.

Thanks

Eric

jgutierrez

Re:Monitoring tab not displayed with recorded call

When you are browsing the monitoring module, what user have you used to login? Have you logged in as admin?

ericng

I logged in as admin. Is that a possibility that if there were too many recorded calls in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor, the monitoring tab will have a problem to display it? The last time, I worked with freepbx is like that.

jgutierrez

If you are logged as admin, you shoulod be able to see al recordings, are you sure that the recording that you are looking for isn't on the next displayed page, take into accoun that due to the duration of a call, they are not always sorted 100%

ericng

I am logged in as admin but weird thing is I can see the navigation tab like ..Previous (46-60 of 603) Next ... However, there isn't any row display above it although the navigation tab indicating there are more rows to be displayed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen