Monitoring problems

wadetech

HI,Please Help! I am having problems with monitoring, Ihave setup 4 extentions to monitor always inbound and outbound calls. all has been working fine for about 1 month no changes have been made, however now when viewing the monitoring section, the date range is selected and filter is applied as usual, but no results are displayed on the page, it shows 1-15 of 65 or what ever number of recordings there are for that period, but the page is blank. you can scroll through pages and the amont increments like 16-30 of 65 but still dont ever see any recordings anymore. I am logging on as admin, as in the past when it was working, also I have tried setting up a seperate user for the extension and associating the user with the extension being monitored, but still the same. I have looked in the var/spool/asterisk/monitor directory, there are heaps of recordings here, is there any limits to the number of files in the monitordirectory?. not sure where to look, seems like a bug in the PHP scrips or somthing, any ideas,I am using elastix 1.5.2. I would be really greatful for any help with this. I have attached a screenshot in case this is unclear.

Bob

No Pic??

wadetech

Bob

Wadetech,

Sorry for the delay, can you fill in a few blanks....the issue is a strange one and not common.

Can you provide basics such as

Elastix Version
How you installed (what ISO)
Have you done any YUM Updates
What version of Freepbx are you on
Anything else you have done to the system???

Regards
Bob

wadetech

Hi Bob,

Elastix Version -- 1.5.2 Stable (32 bits)
How you installed (what ISO)--downloaded the Elastix Distro 1.5.2 Stable (32 bits).iso standard install.

Have you done any YUM Updates -- not any yum updates but have done the updates in the free pbx Module Admin section.

What version of Freepbx are you on --free PBX ver 2.5.1.5
Anything else you have done to the system -- installed custom contexts v 0.3.4, but was working after this was installed.

I was wondering if the fact that there is a lot of recordings in the directory may have an effect?

it has been running for approximately 2 month with about 200 recordings per day

let me know if this helps

regards Jason

wadetech

Hi Bob,

after looking into this further, it appears to be happening on the extension due to custom contexts, these extensions being monitored also have custom context setup, no other extensions are being monitored. so I have setup a test extension to monitor, this extension is not using custom context and all is working fine for that extension.

the extensions that are being recorded with the custom contexts are actually being recorded to the /var/www/asterisk/monitor/ folder but are just not able to be viewed through elastix monitor. if I go to free pbx andgo to recordings, and log on as the mailbox user and then select monitoring, the recordings are present. this is for the extensions that are using custom context. so the problem appears to be with elastix monitoring.

please let me know your thoughts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr