monitoring calls for the same day

BodleyTunes

Hi,

Ive had elastix running happily for over 6 months and I'm not sure if its just something I've never noticed before or if there is something wrong?

When I have had calls in a day, and on the same day if i check monitoring, there are no calls there.

However calls for yesterday and older seem to be there, it just doesnt seem to have anything for the same day.

Surely this isnt right, sometimes I miss a call, and to check which number just rang I will check the monitoring but if its the same day at the moment I can't see it!

Help please! :)

Thanks,

Jon.

jgutierrez

Just for the record, calls shown on the MOnitoring module, are already answered and recorded calls, if you are not able to see these calls, then what I would check is:

1. Any issue on the hard disk (if it is full), or if I have created a partition for /var directory, to check if it still has free space
2. That no one has changed the name for recordings through general settings menu
3. That anyone has erased data for CDR records on that day

The monitoring module works by reading data from the cdr table, if there are no record, no calls will be shown

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen