Missing numbers?

Discussion in 'General' started by mweissen, Dec 13, 2007.

1. mweissen

Oct 31, 2007
    I have fpund three missing codes: is it an error in the System Recoordings page or an error of my browser?

System Recordings
    Add Recording
    Step 1: Record or upload
    Using your phone,dial *77 Start speaking at the tone. Hangup when finished.and speak the message you wish to record.

Alternatively, upload a recording in any supported asterisk format. Note that if you're using .wav, (eg, recorded with Microsoft Recorder) the file must be PCM Encoded, 16 Bits, at 8000Hz:

Step 2: Verify
    After recording or uploading, dial *99 to listen to your recording.

If you wish to re-record your message, dial *77

Step 3: Name
    Name this Recording:

I have added all red marked numbers - these numbers are missing on my screen.
  2. danielknight

May 12, 2008
    We had a similar problem with our asterisk system and found two things:

1st | Some times the Step 1 Instructions are incomplete unless there is a usersnum variable declared in the URL (example: https://myurl/config.php?display=record ... rsnum=0001)

2nd | In the /var/www/html/admin/modules/recordings/page.recordings.php file we found that if we declare $fc_save and $fc_check as 'Global' before setting the value, this correctly placed those variables in the global name space. Not sure why this was the case, because I have used global vars in the past and didn't have to declare them this way. But it worked for us and it may work for you.

Line 36: global $fc_save;
    Line 37: $fc_save = $fcc->getCodeActive();
    Line 38: unset($fcc);
    Line 39: global $fc_check;
    Line 40: $fc_check = $fcc ->getCodeActive();

Hope this helps.

Post edited by: danielknight, at: 2008/05/13 01:03<br><br>Post edited by: danielknight, at: 2008/05/13 01:03