Microsoft CRM Integration

Joshoua

Hello there.
I have tried both Trixbox and Elastix and I must say that Elastix is much better.
What keeps me from deciding to install Elastix as a solution at my company is it's lack of Microsoft CRM integration.
I have searched through the internet but it seems that there is no component providing integration with Microsoft CRM. On the other hand, there are some components made for Trixbox that are providing such integration.
Does anyone know, if there is integration with Elastix and Microsoft CRM through a component or something?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks very much.

donhwyo

what is the trixbox solution you are looking at? Many things are common in tb and Elastix so you may be able to use it. I don't use ms crm so can't say much about it.

Don

rafael

You may also want to try sugarcrm or vtiger crm that comes with Elastix.

Not sure how Microsoft does the work, but a module could be built for the integration. You can make it your self or you can hire some to do it. We at Palosanto can do that job, please write me at rbonifaz{at}elastix.org if you would like further information.

Best regards,

Rafael

haamed

Joshoua

Hello, thanks for the answers.
I am currently looking at a solution by Waveaccess. Here it is http://www.wave-access.com/Public_en/trixbox.aspx
I know Sugarcrm and Tigercrm are quite good, but we are currently using Microsoft CRM, I can't migrate that easily. Becides, we are Microsoft partners on CRM :)
Haamed, the site you sent wasn't much help, I can't find anything related to CRM and Elastix..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr