Maybe I'm stupid ...

Discussion in 'General' started by riccardocapra, Nov 22, 2007.

1. riccardocapra

Maybe I'm stupid, but I dont't understand where I'm wrong.
    I've two Elastix, 1 with Openvox A800P 1 whith Digium TDM400P

I've installed a fresh Elastix on eash PBX, genzaptel works on both, I've included zapata-channels.conf, but I've no audio at all on both systems.

Can anybody help me, please?

2. ramoncio

I have the same problems with my Openvox a1200p.
    I get audio just on outgoing calls but incoming is silence for both sides.
    It is a problem with zapata files.
    Something is wrong with zaptel in 0.9 (and I think with 0.8.5 too).
    Could someone post his working zaptel files, with both zap trunks and extensions??
    Which files should be included at the end of zapata.conf?? zapata_additional.conf? zapata-auto.conf? zapata-channels.conf?
    Which files can we touch and which not??
    What does the hardware detection button exactly do?

Please, we need some help here!!

Untill now I just had a couple of x100p clones as fxo and some sip extensions, but I didn't have all these problems. Just rebuild_zaptel and genzaptelconf used to do the trick.<br><br>Post edited by: ramoncio, at: 2007/11/22 23:05

3. riccardocapra

After trying to recompile Zapata, my A800P totally stopped working. I'll send it back to the producer. I'm really not happy of this board.:evil:

4. OpenVox

Hi riccardocapra,

Our technical support department has contacted you regarding this problem. Please make your post here when you've solved the problem. Thank you for your support to OpenVox.

5. blapoint

I have the same issue with Rhino R4XFO. I can place and recieve calls but no audio in either direction. My card works fine with Trixbox, Open PBX, Older verisons of elastix and the new Nedvittle EasyBPX.

6. riccardocapra

I must place a FIVE STAR to the technical support of Openvox for the time they're spending to support me. Unfortunatelly the card stopped working and I'm waiting the reseller to fix it.

I've the same audio problem with a TDM-400 from Digium, solved using Elastix 0.85. I think that the zaptel used from elastix 0.9 has some problem, but I'm not so technician of Asterisk to be sure.

7. riccardocapra

I had no answer to my question. I's only me having audio problem with elastix 0.9 ?

8. ivoiped

I had some problems with 0.9 and a TDM400P clone. The only thing that solved my problem was to upgrade asterisk to version 1.4.14. also check that echotraining is off if using OSLEC (which is the case by default. I also had one way audio problems and sometimes 2 way audio problems with sip channels.

9. riccardocapra

I was quite sure the problem was asterisk or zapata, now I-ll try to upgrade my Elastix. Thanks

10. lek

lek Guest

Hey folks,

I found in a customer machine, having a similar problem, that yum had updated zaptel but it did not uninstall the last zaptel package and it was causing troubles.

Please check if it is your case doing a:

rpm -qa | grep zaptel

11. riccardocapra

I'm really afraid, but I tried for the LAST time to upgrade a working 0.85 with the same result. No more audio on zapata channels. I don't understand if I'm making something wrong or if elastix has some problem on zapata. I think I'll go back to Trixbox, because I cannot think to have so many problems without an answer.