Master.cvs

Discussion in 'General' started by edounn, Feb 3, 2009.

1. edounn

i'm trying to find a better way to get reports from asterisk. The elastix reports don't really help much, and there is no rotation on the Master.cvs file.

Is there anything I can add to elastix to give me reports. How long they've been on the phone, how many calls out, how many incoming.. etc.

there are a few talking about making the Master.cvs import into a sql database (link below), where I guess I can run the queries that give me those handle times. The problem is, i'm having the call center managers doing this.. and would really love a SUPER easy GUI interface that just gives them all the handle times with out having to worry about them doing sql queries.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste ... sion+mysql

Has anyone done this modification?

2. dicko

as to Master.csv rotation please see http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/logrotate

your voip-info page is a little stale. I believe you will find a mysql server running on your box already with a table called asteriskcdr where everything that is available and hopefully what you want (given some of the limitations of CDR in asterisk at this point in time)

The reports page on the unembedded FreePBX are a little more flexible also.

Have you explored the Elastix call-center solution available on the home page?

3. Chilling_Silence

4. edounn

Thanks for the help! I guess I just got confused by people converting the csv file into sql... but if it's already there then all the better.

When I try to access admin/reports.php I get. Is there something I should setup?

FATAL ERROR
    DELETE FROM notifications WHERE module = 'core' AND id = 'AMPDBPASS' [nativecode=1146 ** Table 'asterisk.notifications' doesn't exist]SQL -
    DELETE FROM notifications WHERE module = 'core' AND id = 'AMPDBPASS'

5. Chilling_Silence

You shouldnt, it should look like this:
    Attached file: Reports_freepbx.jpg ( 130 KB )

Is that the only thing that you see on-screen?

6. edounn

ya. this is the only thing i have on the screen. I checked with my gateway, i'm fine there. Is this something I need to install? Sorta confused, cause i thought elastix is built on freepbx.