Marketing Brochures

Discussion in 'General' started by tbooth, Aug 19, 2009.

1. tbooth

Does anyone in the community have any marketing brochures that they have designed they would like to share or sell? Meaning Elastix marketing material you would submit with a proposal.

Thanks

2. Ichorcom007

Hello , I just purchased Ichor Communications Inc. out of Toronto and have lots and lots of material , are you looking at starting your own telecom business selling Unified Communications? I am making a free plug-in that will allow you to have a full service telecom site using Elastix that is easy to use. Let me know if your interested and let me dig up some material for you!

3. tbooth

I already have a well established business, been installing asterisk and small key systems for several years now. It's tough when your competing for a sale and the avaya and nortel dealers have a nice color product brochure of there systems.

4. Ichorcom007

I looked through all the marketing stuff and it has my logos and information all over it so I can't give it to you. I email the designer to see if he still has the PSD files.

I tell I have been installing asterisk systems professionally since 2003-2004, I have about 100 customers in the US and now another 80 customers here in Toronto since buying Ichorcom. I am making a plugin for elastix that is free and will give your customers online management and you the billing and CRM in the back.

Let me know if your interested I can give you access to start beta testing when the first release comes out. My company will be writing modules and plug-ins for Elastix.

Jeremy

5. donhwyo

Don't know but maybe the Partners program has those materials for you. Worth a look anyway. Probably lots of other benefits also.

Don

6. tbooth

can you send me some of those with your logo? I would like to use them as examples and redesign.

7. rd_cortes

I am interested in getting the plug-in for becoming a telecom... and also I would love to get some brochures, I have been trying to come up with something easier on the eyes than the old and tired "what is asterisk" and the "PBX Features are..." white papers that I've been using. Thanks for any help you could provide us with.

8. martinparks

Ichorcom007, I would like to talk to you more about Ichor, how can I reach you?

9. cheeks

Ichorcom007, I am new in the telecomms business and would like to talk to you more about your products and marketing material, how can I reach you urgently?

10. landfiets

Hi

i also would like some prospects/brochures so I can change the logo and use it for my customers.

what is the plugin all about?

11. struzzin

Please let me know if you still in business.
    I would like to talk to you about opportunities with Elastix.
    I can use your help, since I am in Toronto and my phone in the US is 614-530-2572 and for weekend 416-856-2844 (in toronto). my email: ntchana@gmail.com

Faustin