Many issues with Elastix 0.9.2-4

AU Troll

After install which goes fine, i begin setting everything up.

I setup a sip trunk to my provider and it registers. Set up second sip trunk to my provider and it registers.
Setup a sip extension and it registers, then I lose the registration to the sip trunks. In speaking to my provider, they are getting the error wrong password.

After I set up all my sip extensions, none of them will log in. In the asterisk log there is the message SIP/200 UNREACHABLE! and that sip channel is on my local network with the server.

This is a major show stopper and I have to install this for a customer next week. When will V1.0 be out and would it fix these problems?

Also I noticed that the Asterisk is updated to 1.4.17 from the installed 1.4.15 even though I did not tell it to update...?

Mark

DaveD

I am running the same version as you and have not had any issues like you are having.

Maybe post the debug info here when the errors are happening so people could help you

ramoncio

Run this script as root and send us the generated txt files in /root/debug

mkdir /root/debug
cd /root/debug
cat /etc/asterisk/sip* 1> etc_asterisk_sip.txt
tail -2000 /var/log/asterisk/full 1> var_log_asterisk_full.txt
asterisk -v 1> asteriskcli.txt
asterisk -rx "sip show peers" 1>> asteriskcli.txt
asterisk -rx "sip show registry" 1>> asteriskcli.txt
asterisk -rx "module show like chan_sip.so" 1>> asteriskcli.txt
uname -a 1> uname.txt

Be careful: This would give us your sip usernames and passwords. You should review the files and remove all relevant information before sending them.

Someone must have done a yum update for asterisk to be updated.. Maybe you have it in some script and don't remember it?? I can't find any other answer.

ramoncio

Run this script as root and send us the generated txt files in /root/debug

mkdir /root/debug
cd /root/debug
cat /etc/asterisk/sip* 1> etc_asterisk_sip.txt
tail -2000 /var/log/asterisk/full 1> var_log_asterisk_full.txt
asterisk -v 1> asteriskcli.txt
asterisk -rx "sip show peers" 1>> asteriskcli.txt
asterisk -rx "sip show registry" 1>> asteriskcli.txt
asterisk -rx "module show like chan_sip.so" 1>> asteriskcli.txt
uname -a 1> uname.txt

Be careful: This would give us your sip usernames and passwords. You should review the files and remove all relevant information before sending them.

Someone must have done a yum update for asterisk to be updated.. Maybe you have it in some script and don't remember it?? I can't find any other answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehdii_igi