Making call over computer and then transfer it..

marezi

Hello!

Is this posible..?

I install software on computer and select some number and when it rings i pick up the phone - so the computer would make it easier to look phone-book and the call people, and I would talk to them over the phone.

This things work on ISDN phones which are connected over COM to computer.

Thanks.

Chilling_Silence

You could use some click-2-dial software that'll have it ring the phone you want first, and then it'll call & connect the destination.

There's several pieces of software out there, but what you want depends on the likes of if you're using a VoIP Phone thats connected to your asterisk box, if its a Cellphone you're wanting to be "your" phone and just have elastix make the call to it and then the destination, etc etc.

Try and explain what you're after in a little more detail :)

marezi

Chilling_Silence said:
You could use some click-2-dial software that'll have it ring the phone you want first, and then it'll call & connect the destination.

There's several pieces of software out there, but what you want depends on the likes of if you're using a VoIP Phone thats connected to your asterisk box, if its a Cellphone you're wanting to be "your" phone and just have elastix make the call to it and then the destination, etc etc.

Try and explain what you're after in a little more detail :)
Sory, I ll try to explain better :)

I have elastix asterisk box and I want that elastix or some other free software would make the call and then I would pick up the IP phone on my desk.

Chilling_Silence

OK, Look up the software "Snap", it's a dialer for your PC and will do exactly as you want with elastix :)

Patrick_elx

snap is not available anymore :(

there's now the digium replacement, but it seems that it has lost some function (especially the thunderbird plugin).

marezi

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino