Local conference trunk

Discussion in 'General' started by Centar, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Centar

I want to set up a local trunk to pass a2billing callers to existing meetme conferences depending on the number they dial.
    I have the rate plan set up and working for regular calls, I just need the dial settings for the custom trunk so the dialed number will connect to the corresponding meetme conference.

Not sure if this can be done directily, maybe if I could get a a2billing caller to be able to call a local extension and use followme to connect to the meeme conference...

ANY help or input would be greatly appreatiated as I have exhausted GOOGLE and the forums looking for any reference to my question.

BTW> using elastix 1.6

2. Centar

Seeing how this question has gone unanswered and I cannot remove it, I will answer it myself for the benefit of others....

I finally accomplished this by setting up a trunk in a2billing with the provider ID set to %dialingnumber%@from-internal, and with a few other minor tweaks I got my conferencing working like a charm! EXACTLY what I needed.

My help came from the A2billing Forum and I am just cross referencing it here...