linksys spa400, 941 VoIP Phones, with Elastix

Discussion in 'General' started by Augustino, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Augustino

Hello

I have a linksys SPA400 (analogical troncals- FXO) with a localserver of Elastix, also I have linsys 941 IP Phones, What should I do it to work?

or somebody have experience or any information?

2. Megabyte

Hi, i recomend to you read the book elastix without tears, the have many settings examples like you are looking for.

Because you will need to set up sip trunks and sip extensions, etc.

3. Augustino

I had created two extensions, the which is working between these, also I have a trunk and 2 route each route is by each analog line in the SPA400, however I dont know how can add a route to trunk

How can I add a route to a trunk?

Best Regards

4. Megabyte

In pbx->outbound routes there you can find where to create the outbound route, by default there is one route created there with 9|. as a prefix. go there create the route and assing the sip trunk to that route.

5. Augustino

I got the outbounds calls but the inbound calls, still NOT, the spa400 just show the activity in the leds, and the phone the which is calling just is listening the beeping, but the IP Phones NOT is ringing

Seem be is because I dont put the DID number, but HOW CAN I GET THE DID NUMBER OF MY LINKSYS SPA400?

Best Regards

6. Megabyte

Augustino (User)
    You had to said what you wanted at first, your lastest post were not so clear about you what you want to do. you need help configuring the inbound route or you need help configuring the LINKSYS SPA400?

7. javapaul

Well i have the same problem but ill be working on that problem this week, and ill let you know the results, i know the did is related to the port id, and the user unde rthe admin page of the spa400.

Can u post the config about how u setup individual trunks and outboundroutes on the spa400 for each individual analog port?

8. Augustino

I want take calls from pstn with the linksys spa400 using my VoIP Phones (Linksys SPA941)

How can i do this?

9. rafael

You have to create trunks and then income routes. You may also want to create an IVR and queues to manage the calls.

The best advice I can give you is to go to the download area, download Elastix Without Tears book and follo the guide. It would only tell you how to do the income routes, but a lot more cool stuff that can be done with elastix.

Best regards,

Rafael