Lines by Context Depending on extention

Discussion in 'General' started by victorcasale, Jul 7, 2009.

1. victorcasale

Dear Friends, I have the following situation:

2 POTS lines connected to ELASTIX Trhu 2 SPA 3102 VoIP Gateway
    4 VOIP Trunks

10 Extentions - 3 of that 10 extentions are for Faxes, 2 is IAX virtual FAX and 1 is an OLD FAX plugged into a Grandstream 486 ATA.

My question Is:

I setted my dial plans by the following: If the user dial a local number, it access any of the 2 POTS lines, If the user calls another city or mobile phones it access the VoIP truks. As my VoIP provider is not so good for Faxes, I would like to know about the possibility for programming the OLD fax extention (number 3010) to access only the POTS truks to make calls (independt if it is inside the city or out of the city). - 1 Need the Extentions 3000 to 3009 to use one dial plan and 3010 using another dial plan.... How could i make it?

Thank you all

2. Patrick_elx

3. pbxdude27

4. Megabyte

Hi you have to way of do this, the easy way and the hard way, the easy way is downloading the custom context module from freepbx and put the fax extension in another context, then you have to allow just the trunk of the pstn lines.

The hard way is without the custom context and doing that hand edit the files creating another context in extension_custom.conf

Good luck