Leave voicemail before queue

wikza1

Hi

I'm still new to elastix and have a really dumb question. I am busy setting up a Elastix ver.2.0 pbx. Firstly I have a main IVR setup with 4 options. Each option goes to a queue. When you press an option a message plays to say that the call is important bla bla bla, after that another one must play saying you can leave a message by pressing 9. Where do I set this up?

circuitid

If you configure a voicemail box for an extension, you will be given a "Voicemail" destination for your IVR. Simply include the option to press "9" in your recording and configure the "9" destination to go to voicemail.

wikza1

Great advice. Only problem is after you have chosen let's say option 3 which is the admin dept. it will play a recording saying your call is important. Right after that the person will be in a queue. While waiting in the queue he must be able to press 9 for voicemail at any moment. Will this work as well for the queue? Sorry I can't test now I am on the road at the moment.

Thanx

circuitid

If you configure a breakout IVR for the queue, you can allow the caller to do this.

wikza1

Thanks, that worked perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen