IVR Doubble digit

Discussion in 'General' started by Phoneeman, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Phoneeman

I just upgraded? my cell phone from a Motorola to a blackberry Curve 8330 now when I call into my IVR it very rarely works. I looked at the asterisk log files and noticed the numbers I am dialing are sometimes double digits.
    Has anyone run into this problem? If so how did you correct it?

Elastix 1.5.2-2
    FreePBX 2.5.1.2
    Asterisk 1.4.24

Thank you for any help

Phoneeman

2. Megabyte

That issue its only when you call from your cell? or from all the cell is the same error? if you call from a wired normal phone its the same?

Can you post your logs files to verify.

3. syadnom

DTMF double digit dialing issue with POTS lines

I see this posted around a bit but only say it for SIP trunks after 20 pages of a forums search.

I am running Aastra 53i and 55i phones and get a double digit dial issue or intermittent dtmf issue when trying to operate a remote IVR.

All my trunks and phones are setup default except I use the aastra-xml scripts. Can someone help?

Thanks

4. rafael

Does this issues start happening after an upgrade? Did you change something in the configuration?

Regards,

Rafael

5. raj

raj

Rafeal Sir, i need your help urgent for codecs on IAX2 Trunk how can i contact you? please i need urgent help.

6. rafael

7. raj

raj

Rafael Sir, thank you for the response, yeah i did purchase the support for one hour for $80 and it was really not helpful however.

the technician their worked on my system but he wasnt able to solve my problem and it was waste of my $80.000.

Anyways, Thank you Sir.