Issues with online 2.4/2.5 -> 5 converter tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

We have elastix 2.4 server currently working without issues. Since our version is outdated we wanted to upgrade to the lastest version.

We have already generated a backup and uploaded it to the conversion tool, however we never have received an confirmation our completion e-mail with a download link.

The spam filter in our server is disabled, and verifying the e-mail logs we didn't received any e-mail from elastix or 3cx regarding the backup conversion.

When trying to use the tool again it gives out an error saying the backup was already converted.

Is there any way to reset the tool or ask for a new e-mail notification.

Please advise.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

AJP

Staff member
Hello Carlos, please send me a private message with the email used in the converter tool.

Thank you!

Thank you for the fast response,

I've sent you a message with the email used.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

AJP

Staff member
Thanks Carlos your email was sent to the proper department and they will contact you.

Hello,
I have a similar problem. Previously, I did a conversion to an email I do not have access to today, and I do not want to do a conversion, but that's not because I've already done one conversion. Could you help me?
Thank you very much

AJP

Staff member
Hello,
I have a similar problem. Previously, I did a conversion to an email I do not have access to today, and I do not want to do a conversion, but that's not because I've already done one conversion. Could you help me?
Thank you very much
Hello Yogi, please send me a private message with the email used in the converter tool.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114