Is there way to pass call over two trunks?

Discussion in 'General' started by NickViz, Aug 11, 2010.

1. NickViz

Hello all,

could you please tell me if the following idea is possible and if so - give some hints:

I have 2 Elastix1.6 in Belgium and Ukraine linked with IAX2 trunk. The Belgium one has Digium card to make landline calls.

Is there way to provide people in Ukraine to make calls to Belgium phones using the trunk to Belgium PBX and then mISDN trunk to outside?

I know that I can create a ringgroup with extensions ended with # and place there any telephone number and this number will be called using outbound trunk. But how to make this for other PBX?

I tried to place 0032XXXXXXXXX dial rule to the IAX2 trunk, but I'm getting "Service unreachable" message on softphone (hearing "all sources are busy now, please try later").

Any ideas to implement this? Use SIP trunk or something??

Thanks in advance,
    Nikolai.

2. dicko

OK

http://blogs.elastix.org/en/2009/11/int ... x/#more-19

just make sure the inter-"office" trunks are in the from-internal context and your inbound/outbound routes match the dialpattern you chose. It might be necessary to strip off the international prefix locally before sending it to the local PTT trunks.

3. NickViz

Stupid me :-( I used those articles to setup IAX trunks and completely forgot to read it through. Sorry for disturb.