is there something similiar to????

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboy48, Jun 26, 2007.

1. cowboy48

Hi,

I noticed that in the latest version that there was reference to making campaigns. Is this an attempt to integrate something like vicidial into the package? I just got through integrating vicidial into a TB 2 system and it was anything but easy, it would be wonderful if something was done here.

C

2. lek

lek Guest

Yes, we'll be integrating VICIDIAL in the next 0.8.5 version.

3. webbler

Re:is there something similiar to vicidial????

I have successfully completed the integration of Vicidial 2.0.3 with FreePBX 2.2.2 and elastix 8.4.

Let me tell you, it was not an easy process; if your use the installation file provided it will override any existing asterisk config files and the mysql DB is the same as the freePBX so will create a mess on any existing installation

The system uses perl for most of the processes so you need to use asterisk-perl_0.08 not asterisk-perl_0.09, apparently has some issues according to some of the forums and install all the perl modules from CPAN.

The PHP interface did not work the fist time so I used DialPrix that came as a separate interface for version 1.1.1. so there is lots of work to be done to develop a better user front end that will well integrated with the elastix framework.

I will be testing a debugging for the next week so if my experience is of any help to the community I will gladly help out in any way I can to integrate a working module for the next 8.5 release version of elastix.

Post edited by: webbler, at: 2007/08/18 17:34<br><br>Post edited by: webbler, at: 2007/08/18 17:36

4. cowboy47

I would very much be interested in your installation notes and how you resolved certain issues. Is it possible to get a copy of your scripts?

C

5. mmara

Yes! i'm also in stage of trying this integration but still no luck. can i also have the scripts on how you do it (if possible?).

<snip>
    >>The system uses perl for most of the processes so you >need to use asterisk-perl_0.08 not asterisk-perl_0.09, >apparently has some issues according to some of the >forums and install all the perl modules from CPAN.
    </snip>

* Thanks for this tip.

Do you have a timeline for 0.8.5?

6. webbler