IP Network with Panasonic TDA/TDE & Avaya

Discussion in 'General' started by bazzilio22, Jan 19, 2010.

1. bazzilio22

Hello All,

I've managed with help of Elastix 1.6 to make complete IP Network consisting of 4 PBX Panasonic TDA/TDE and Avaya Definity. Working very stable. TDA are connected via H.323, TDE via SIP, and Avaya via E1 (see attached scheme). Still of course some inprovements are needed and some bugs to be fixed. I will come back with more detailed info on problems.

Cheres from Russia, Moscow.
    BR,

P.S. If someone needs help in related integration schemes - welcome.

2. rafael

Great work :). The attachemend did not work :(. Can you try with a jpg or png image?

Best regards,

Rafael

3. bazzilio22

4. bazzilio22

Hear should be correct one.

5. fanelectronico

Very interesting. I think soon i gonna have to do something similar: connect a panasonic TDA200 to an elastix server. My goal is to have a main PBX using elastix with several extensions and keep the extensions that are already configure in the TDA200 (an hybrid solution may i say). All the external calls would be made through the elastix server but you should be able to call between extensions. I really appreciate if you could give a hint about this, for example, did you use a voip gateway card like KX-TDA0490 or something similar?, you said you used h323, how did you connect to elastix using this protocol?

Thank you very much in advance,
    Cheers from Colombia

PS: I have experience using elastix but i don't know much about panasonic :p

6. tommy

I do. congrats for your integration, sounds great, i will appreciate if you can send me the config files for both H323 ane E1 with Avaya, i am working in an integration like. Let me tell you, one is integrate an Avaya Definity with Elastix via a Sangoma A101DE (E1) and i have never done this, so any help and documentation, and hints will be welcome.
    Second is the integration of an Elastix with Nortel Option 11 throu the network as a remote PBX but to integrate de Dial Plan, so any help also will be appreciate.

Once again congratulaions, and share with us ¿was it to hard, difficult or time consuming?

7. sesam

Hi bazzilio22,
    I will appreciate it if you can give a guide on how you implemented the configuration. I have a similar situation at hand right now and need to get it resolved fast.

thanks

Sesan

8. ashir24

priviet
    kak dela ?

excellent job bazzilio22. as many of them requested it would be really appreciated if you could make a documentation of the project you did.
    would be very helpful for many (including me).

thanks.

9. sesam

Dear All,
    A friend of mine finally gave me a detailed guide on what to do to fix and it worked. I will post the details of what he gave later.

cheers!

10. Mas

Mas

Hi
    I have just read your post, and I have same project cumming this week and no idea where to begin
    I need to Connect TDE 200 with Avaya G350 so they can both call all the extensions

Thanks for any help

11. dmanghani

I need help in config of TDA100 E1 ( Configured as PRI-Qsig Slave ) with elastix. My System Panasonic shows SYNC, D-LINK ok but i cannot connect with elastix

12. taher_sim

Re: IP Network with Panasonic TDA/TDE & Avaya

Hi There,

Reading through your post, I've managed to do a set up where Elastix IP PBX is place betwen PANASONIC TDA 100 and PRI E1 SP.
    I'm able to make in calls to Pan PBX extension via Elastix from PRI E1 lines and out call from Pan PBX extension via Elastix using PRI E1 lines.
    Issue is, while making out calling from Pana PBX extension, I cannot hear voice of called party but called party can hear voice of Pana PBX ext. Also, in recording for above call, both called and calling party is recorded.

Kindly advise.

Regards,
    Taher.