International call problem

marktaskco

Dear All :

I had installed the elastix server & it worked for 10 months. Everything is fine. But I was surprised when I received the billing from the phone company this month. The lines that we connected to the elastix server for usage had called some international call to the forign counties. These calls seems to be not called by us. The time is very short & often during the 24 hours. There are not speific time to call. Does anyone happen the same case before? Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Mark

dicko

http://www.elastix.org/component/kunena ... g=en#62632

You unfortunately come from a part of the IP address space world where a vast majority of these attacks come from, I can but suggest that you would be compromised earlier than many as new attack vectors develop. Let's see how this plays out . . . .

osmose

It happened the same thing to my few months ago with one of my elastix installations.

Run a port scan on your internet IP and see which ports are listening to your PBX,
check on those if AMI or phone can be registered.
An extra measure if you dont need the internet on this machine is to change the default GW from the machine and forbid internet access.

BTW was those numbers to Zimbabowe?

Lee Sharp

osmose said:
Run a port scan on your internet IP and see which ports are listening to your PBX,
check on those if AMI or phone can be registered.
This may not show all the open ports. Especially UDP ports, so don't think that you are safe if it shows nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen