Integrate elastix in Mobile device.

derflanoj

Hi, I am wondering if is it possible to integrate elastix to a device where I can insert the mobile phone SIM card. I want to know the posibilities if someone call to the number in the SIM card call will come in to elastix.Can someone also give me information what is the device where in the SIM is inserted called.

johnme

Hi

I'm using portech mv370 is a gsm to sip adapter.
But i have problem with the dtmf, it produses one way dtmf by itself (talk off).
If you dont need dtmf then it works fine.
There are lot of products out there, but this is the only that i have use.

Bye
John

rgranados

I have being using mv370 but did not like to me... I am using Quescom Q300, it does very good and integrations is very simple.

netaires

Hello. You can use chan_mobile. You need only one dongle and one cellular with bluetooth.
Write chan_mobile in google to see details.

sanderkwantes

Hi Rafael,
I have a Quescom Q300 and a Elastix 2.2 Server, but I did not manage it to connect these together. Can you help me out on this.

1. I want to use (Quescom) Mobiq on my Iphone to call through asterisk.
2. Outgoing calls to certain numbers (same mobile network) should go from elastix through the Quescom Sim server.

I googled a lot on it, but i didn't found a working solution.

Thanks in advance!

Sander Kwantes

rgranados

Hello Sander:

What Software Versíon are You using in the Q300?

My expertise is in Call Termination with Q300, so i am not so fimiliar with MoviQ but actually i have 3 different networks working in my 8 port Q300.

You can contact me by msn or e-mail or if you prefer go to www.helpservice.mx, there you will get my numbers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti