I have the below server I am trying to install elastix on it,

Hp Proliant ML150G2
Single Xeon 3.0ghz
4gig Ram
2 x 500gig SATA hard drives (brand new)
DVD Rom
2 x Giabit Network Cards
Adaptec Raid card with Raid 0 and 1

The first Issue I had with installing elastix 1.5.2 64 bit was it would not get to the elastix start screen what i believe is the same issue as this thread http://bugs.elastix.org/view.php?id=65

I then got a copy of elastix 1.6 beat 2.1 64bit. Now I can run through the set up and format, but when i get to the stage of copying the image across, I get a error advising "An error occurred transferring the imaging across to your hard drive. You are Probably out of disk space"

Now the strange thing is I was able to install trixbox 2.8.0.1 with out any issue. Obviously I do not want to use and want to use Elastix. Has anyone come across this issue. And know a work around for it ?

Thanks

arusnet

Once I had that same message and was solved by changing the hard drive. In this ocation was because the hard drive was bad, but in your case could be an issue of drivers sata controller on the motherboard.

Disaster

I put the hard drive in a differnt PC and was able to install elastix 1.5.2 64. Got another raid card coming tomorrow. Will see how that goes

Disaster

Looks like the second raid card did not work. They sending me a new server, hopfully there wont be any further issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino