Installing SugarCRM in Elastix 2 problem

ferds

Hi

I'm new here and this is my first post..

I've just installed elastix 2 from scratch and also installed SugarCRM but i got this error when i tried to access it:

Could not connect to server localhost as sugarcrm. port . Access denied for user 'sugarcrm'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I dont know what to do next.. any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks very much.

rafael

how did you installed SugarCRM?

REgards,

Rafael

gregory14

Hi,

I have the same problem. I don't remember exactly how I installed SugarCRM, but I think I just clicked the installation link in the Elastix 2.0 web interface.

I edited /var/www/html/SugarCRM/config.php and I changed the db_user_name and the db_password with the right values.

Now, I have the error message :

Code:
Unable to retrieve system settings Query Failed:SELECT category, name, value FROM config::MySQL error 1146: Table 'sugarcrm.config' doesn't exist
I looked for the sugarcrm database but I didn't find it. It doesn't exist!

So please, could someone give us a basic database for sugarcrm?

gregory14

I fixed my problem.

1) I found a .sql file with the missing database :
Code:
/usr/share/elastix/module_installer/elastix-sugarcrm-addon-5.2.0l-5/setup/db/install/02-createtables.sql
2) I connected to mysql :
Code:
mysql -p -u root
3) I loaded the database :
Code:
sql> source /usr/share/elastix/module_installer/elastix-sugarcrm-addon-5.2.0l-5/setup/db/install/02-createtables.sql
Ferds, does this solution work with you?

satsapo

Same problem here but resolved!

I've done what you said gregory14 but I also had to:

Code:
mysql> source /usr/share/elastix/module_installer/elastix-sugarcrm-addon-5.2.0l-5/setup/db/install/02-createtables.sql

mysql> source /usr/share/elastix/module_installer/elastix-sugarcrm-addon-5.2.0l-5/setup/db/install/01-createdb.sql

mysql> source /usr/share/elastix/module_installer/elastix-sugarcrm-addon-5.2.0l-5/setup/db/install/03-createusersdb.sql
Thank you for your help.
Hope this helps others! It took me a entire afternoon to resolve (I'm a linux and mysql newbee)
ST

eiger3970

Hi, I've upgraded to Elastix 2.0 and Sugar CRM won't install.
vTiger works.
SugarCRM is installed in my Addons tab.
Call Center is installed in my Addons tab.

Under the System>Updates tab the status shows Installed (Package that install SugarCRM). Not quite sure if it needs to be loaded? Anyway, the option under tab Extras no longer shows the option to use vTiger or SugarCRM and automatically loads to vTiger.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr