INCOMING CALLS FORM

jmbaruk

Is it possible to have a form for incoming calls in the call center module? We are doing an inbound research where callers call in and the agents are supposed to collect information from them and store it but there is no option of doing this in the incoming calls in elastix call center module
Anyone who has an idea on how one can implement this seamlessly i would be so delighted

Regards
Jmbaruk

jmbaruk

Anyone please....this issue is killing me....

jgutierrez

That function is only enabled for outgoing calls, I think, that it will be added for ingoing campaings campaigns on future releases.

brandizzi

jgutierrez said:
That function is only enabled for outgoing calls, I think, that it will be added for ingoing campaings campaigns on future releases.
Just to be sure: is this implemented for now? The last message is from almost two years ago. And now, is it possible to use forms with incoming calls?

Thanks in advance!

jgutierrez

Try it...
If I'm not mistaken, it is already included...

Amphibian

Sir brandizzi,

Did you get it working? Is it included and how well is it working for you?

Thanks

Amphibian

brandizzi

Amphibian said:
Sir brandizzi,

Did you get it working? Is it included and how well is it working for you?

Thanks

Amphibian
Hi, sir!

I tried it at first but could not associate a form with a queue. After some more tries, I got it working, but only when I create an Incoming Campaign. So, I have some doubts:

Is it possible to associate a form with a Queue, without an Incoming Campaign? If no, is there some technical reason to do not create an "eternal" campaingn (let us say, ending in the far future)?

Anyway, thanks for all your attention!

brandizzi

Oh, well, if one is wondering about the steps I have taken, I have posted them in this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti