incoming call join the queue even if the line is b

unikbit

Elastix: 1.5.2-2 with Openvox 400P
I have setup a queue and add extentions to "Static Agents" field.

Call come into one analog line FXO
first call come into queue and the agent answer
the second call don't get the line is busy and enter also in queue and the agent hear in his headsets a very ugly sound (can't be supported)

I have tried to use the options in queue, "Join empty" but don't have any effect.

Also the elastix can't get the caller id of the second call even if he seems to in the queue.

Thanks in advance for any help
Virtual Assistant

Bob

I may have misunderstood what you meant, but here goes.

The purpose of the Queues is that they enter the Queue even if the agents are busy, thats basically what the Queues are for. Just because the agent is busy, does not stop others coming into the Queue. Using Join Empty will have no effect as with static agents, the Queue always has agents, so therefore it will not be empty of agents.

The only thing that will drop them out of the Queue is the time setting for the Queue....

It sounds like you are after ring groups, instead of Queues. In the Ring Group, if they are on the phone, it will drop through to the destination you are after (e.g. Voicemail, hangup etc).

Regards

Bob

unikbit

is wired because I have 2 telco analog providers.

With one of them even if I use queue the second call get the busy tone.
The other telco when the second call come in don't take busy tone.

So if this is the right behavior of a queue than why the second call is not registered in CDR? and also the caller id can't be catch?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen