Import elastixbackup.tar

dodiaz

Hello:

I have installed Elastix 1.6 in my server and a have a file: "elastixbackup.tar" generated in my old version of elastix 1.5.2 for the web functionality: System/backup/perform a backup ...

So I believed that I could export this file (elastixbackup.tar) in Elastix 1.6 with the web function: System/backup/restore ...., copying the file (.tar) in the folder: /var/www/html/backup

But I noted that one change in the new version of Elastix (1.6) is that the backup folder is not located in the same site that the previous version, and I cant find the place which Elastix search the backup files for restoring.

So, How can I import my elastixbackup.tar in the new version of elastix for avoiding to create manually all the extensions and settings that I had in my previous version ? or Is there any way for copy the configuration of one Elastix to another, even in the same version? Because if It is possible in the same version I am disposed to return to the old version (1.5.2) (I have even an image of the old system).

Thank you in advance,

Daniel D

emenny81

I ran into the same questions, as of now I haven't been able to find the new location. I having an error with my locate.db haha

I'll post something if I find it.

brandon.stocks

I found the location:

/var/www/backup

rafael

The reason the backup was change is because there was a security issue. It could be easy to download the complete backup with an http script using software such as wget.

regards,

Rafael

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr